Wednesday, December 11, 2013

IT'S REVIEW TIME: Purple Lolita wig Taobaopit

So for Hanukah I treated myself to two new wigs, in this issue of Kat's random wigs I bought the Taobaopit 26" Wavy Mixed Gradient Purple Flat Bang Lolita Costume Cosplay Wig. First the good things: The wig is super soft and easy to detangle, it looks realistic and falls beautifully. I ordered it off of amazon and it came speedy and well packaged, complete with a wig cap.
The bad things: The wig is to small for all of my hair (more of a personal thing) and more importantly It looks NOTHING like the picture says or the one my friend bought from the very same people and item. Hers looked like this (me wearing it)
Where as mine looked like this (My sister LeahGlitterpuke wearing it)
So if you want a wig that's an average color and length but don't care if its not exactly what you see (at all) but will be fairly cheap (I paid about 13 dollars) and is of fantastic quality then look up Taobaopit on Amazon.com. Perfect for fun if you enjoy wearing wigs or are a Lolita guru. I love the company but they aren't exactly consistent look wise but quality is always fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment