Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sci-fi and Fantasy Superstar weekend

So I go off to a Engineering competition, annoyed that I cant go to a convention that will be two minutes away from the hotel the competitions at. Etc... etc... so one competition is photography so of course I run around taking photos for the on site aspect of it. On day two Im wandering around photospamming chairs when I see some familiar faces eating dinner in the hotel.... OH HOLY ZELDA COWS THE MEGACON GUESTS ARE AT MY HOTEL!!!! There ordering food is half the star trek next generation cast. I go up to them and address "Data"

Me: "are you who I think you are"
Data: "well were not footballers and that camera best not be for our faces"
Me: "actually no Im taking pictures of chairs for a competition"
Geordi La Forge: "Yeah righhhhtt"
Me: "No really" *shows them photos*

and thats how i spent ten minutes talking to some of my scifi heros XD

THENNNNNN the next day
Wandering around taking pictures of chairs and I think "Oh i can take a few pictures in the hotel gym!"
So I go to the gym and start photospamming a weight chair when i notice somone in my photos.... OH MY GIDDY GOD THATS OLIVER/or/ JAMES PHELPS! (the weasley twins from harry potter)
So of course I die and continue photospamming and at the end as he leaves randomly hug him. Creeper status: FANGIRL
But still my fellow fankids, dont deny that you would do the same if not more.
Oh and then on the way to breakfast Data said hi to me (HE REMEMBERED MEEEE!)
and that night I ran into Will Weaton (Westley Crusher-Star trek, himself- Big bang theory) when he commented on my "I had friends on that death star" shirt. I got a hug...from Will Weaton.... If anyone asks I lost my virginity to Will Weaton.
So to sum up my Fantastically Nerdy weekend of amazingness that I never dreamed could happen OH MY GOD IM DIEING! X3

No comments:

Post a Comment